Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hello, World!!!

This is my maiden post at blogspot. I started writing blog, well some form of blog, on my home page since March 2006. However, I wrote once in a blue moon. Yes, so far I have written only twice :-) Well, I am sure you would have gotten a glimpse of "Who am I?" in the "About me". For those, who find that cryptic, here is the version 2.
I am Sudhagar Chinnaswamy, born on 21 Aug 1977 (Sun sign 'Leo'), in a South Indian city called Tirupur. I started my academic journey at Gandhi school and continued at SIV school till standard XII. I did my undergrad in Computer Science and Engineering at Government College of Technology at Coimbatore and currently doing my MBA at Santa Clara University.
My professional journey began at Wipro Technologies with few stopovers at Network Appliance (Consultant from Insight Solutions Inc), Mobility Networks, and Azaire Networks. I am currently working for Redback Networks (an Ericsson company) in software development team.

A word or two about my family. I am a son of two parents (Foster and Biological parents). I am married to Vidhya and a proud father of cute little princess Kirti. Kirti has brought lot of good things in my life. Though she was inside my wife's tummy, she was the ultimate reason for starting my MBA journey. After her birth, I switched jobs. The new company, Redback Networks, got acquired by Ericsson. After her first birthday, I started doing meditation (Art of Living) and engaging myself in spiritual path. In short, she is my Angel.

Well, I believe, that should suffice for now. My current plan is to blog about my MBA courses, Toastmaster speeches and other interesting stuff.

Ciao,
Sudhagar

No comments: